||Registration and networking|
||Welcome by the IVC Chairman, Klaas de Boer, Entrepreneurs Fund Management LLP |
- The role of the IVC over 2015 and key highlights of 2014
- Introduction of the IVC Retreat in September 2015
||Keynotes, panel and discussion: What differentiates European High-Growth Companies? |
- Presentation: Latest insights from McKinsey's 'Grow fast or die slow' research by Peter Weed, General Manager 'Growth Tech' Practice at McKinsey & Company
- Presentation: Latest insights from Go4Venture - the changing nature and role of investors in European high growth businesses, by Jean-Michel Deligny, Managing Partner, Go4Venture
Panel Session: Beyond sector and geography: Do high-growth companies have shared characteristics?
Anne Glover, CEO, Amadeus Capital Partners
- What type of investor, board composition and CEO characteristics drive success?
- What are the characteristics of successful GP's - the LP perspective?
Dr Christian Nagel, Co-Founder, Earlybird
Nils Rode, Managing Director, Co-Head of Investment Management, Adveq
Stephan Morais, Executive Director, Caixa Capital
||Keynote presentation and Q&A: A Year in European Venture Capital, by Charles Louis Moreau, Director, Dow Jones Venture Source|
'A first look at key trends from 2014 data and insight on emerging growth companies'
- 2014 Market Update: prominent sectors and regions
- VC-backed IPOs and exit trends
- Emerging trends in holding periods and funding rounds
- A review of deal trends and performance
||Presentation of the Tech Tour Growth 50list: Europe's fastest growing, pre-exit, venture backed companies|
Presentation by William Stevens, Managing Director, Tech Tour and James Burnham, Strategic Advisor
- Key findings and trends (age of companies, location, sectors, type of VC backers, average growth rate) followed by Q&A
||Tea & Coffee Break|
||Wrap up and transportation to Lausanne for those attending the full Tech Tour Growth Forum|